Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Ham vs. spam

Thread: Ham vs. spam

Mentor

Ham vs. spam

I did not know what ham was when it came to email. I finally learned it today and decided to pass it on to you:

Ham is the legitimate email you want to receive.

Spam is the illegitimate email you do not want to receive.

Re:Ham vs. spam

though thats probobly the slang for it, i dont see that as accurate..because if your eating them, both are good in their own way, spam especially if you fry on a frying pan..nevermind :P

but out of curiosity, are they trying to make something descriptive like the bulls, the bears, the chickens, and the pigs when it comes to stocks?

Re:Ham vs. spam

[quote author=Dusk_Knight link=board=14;threadid=8769;start=0#msg79244 date=1078036721]
    though thats probobly the slang for it, i dont see that as accurate..because if your eating them, both are good in their own way, spam especially if you fry on a frying pan..nevermind :P
    [/quote]

and with rice