Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
sourceforge thingy - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: sourceforge thingy

Re:sourceforge thingy

I was talking with countach44 about this on another forum and I was thinking that making the purpose of the LJR project more focused would allow it to gain hosting on SourceForge. For example, you can create a package like coreutils (in this case it will be something like LJR_utils or auxutils and etc.), which can contain patches/tools/apps/etc. that are posted on this forum. After all, I was able to get a project on SF for some humble code, so therefore, I do not think that you would have that much of a problem, once the purpose is outlined clearly.

Good Guru

Re:sourceforge thingy

SF refuses to even detail why I was denied. I tried lying a few days later, and was still denied. For some reason, nothing I submit (even a few personal projects that are VERY focused) is accepted.

Perhaps better luck for someone else. I am still awaiting a response from Savannah.