Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

sourceforge thingy
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sourceforge thingy

sourceforge thingy

Someone mentioned somewhere (I forgot where, otherwise I'd post there) that they were trying to get us a project (or something like that) on sourceforge? What happened with that?
    Thanks

Re:sourceforge thingy

Thanks, but no response yet?

[quote author=countach44 link=board=14;threadid=8755;start=0#msg79183 date=1077910703]
    [/quote]

sourceforge is quick to responding (at least back when I signed up) so I imagine a response has been made, and I imagine it was accepted, dunno what the project is called or anything though...

Good Guru

[quote author=gorn link=board=14;threadid=8755;start=0#msg79212 date=1077950507]
    [quote author=countach44 link=board=14;threadid=8755;start=0#msg79183 date=1077910703]
    [/quote]

sourceforge is quick to responding (at least back when I signed up) so I imagine a response has been made, and I imagine it was accepted, dunno what the project is called or anything though...
    [/quote]

Wrong, I am in argument with them. Anything that I submit is rejected. Including things like video games and such. They sofar have done nothing but say, that each project is rejected. I am disappointed to say the least.

[quote author=Slave Copy link=board=14;threadid=8755;start=0#msg79247 date=1078071437]
    [quote author=gorn link=board=14;threadid=8755;start=0#msg79212 date=1077950507]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Wrong, I am in argument with them. Anything that I submit is rejected. Including things like video games and such. They sofar have done nothing but say, that each project is rejected. I am disappointed to say the least.
    [/quote]

???

Why would sf reject a project?

Good Guru

Good question. Oh well, I am trying to get some higher speed access at the moment. I am more than happy to host it my self. Worse comes to worse I can just get some hosting from someone else (for money).

http://savannah.nongnu.org/

Should we try them?

I think they started it because of some sf politics.

Good Guru

[quote author=gorn link=board=14;threadid=8755;start=0#msg79292 date=1078161487]
    http://savannah.nongnu.org/

Should we try them?

I think they started it because of some sf politics.
    [/quote]

Allright, I can try that ;D Beats dealing with SF.

Good Guru

well I submitted a request. Hopefully ljrssc (LJR Shared Source Code) is a approved.