The Broken

Anyone else watch it?

http://www.thebroken.org/

Re:The Broken

all three eps

Ramzi is awsome.

I watched all three episodes, im on the list for when they release a fourth. however, unfortunatly they are not accepting new registrations on thier forums :/

[quote author=Ashcrow link=board=17;threadid=8747;start=0#msg79047 date=1077581962]
    Ramzi is awsome.
    [/quote]

If only Ramzi could speak streight. He does some cool shit though. *hides his laptop from Ramzi*

I dunno...I watched the first few minutes of each episode and wasn't really taken with much beyond the opening credits. I mean, the guy's wardriving and using admin/admin to get into insecure networks. Not a whole lot of talent involved there. I didn't really watch much of Ramsay though.

the interview of Kevin Mitnick in the third one is worth watching.

And everybody needs one of those door breaking things discussed in episode 2 (1.5?!?!?!)

I just have one question to that mod Ramzi did... noticing the rate at which the laptop burns, how does he expect me to live if I press the button (and no I'm not going to carry 30 feet of cable to do it safely - if I was to burn my laptop I would be in a hurry right, the button would be mounted on the laptop?)..

The XBOX modding in ep 3 was kinda fun to watch, I always wondered how that was done, they sadly don't do anything but brush the subject.

The Kevin interview is rather good, but again, it's way to short.

But it's all in good fun, I rather enjoyed myself watching the first and third eps. Ramzi breaking down doors.. not funny at all.

[quote author=Tyr_7BE link=board=17;threadid=8747;start=0#msg79051 date=1077588738]
    I dunno...I watched the first few minutes of each episode and wasn't really taken with much beyond the opening credits. I mean, the guy's wardriving and using admin/admin to get into insecure networks. Not a whole lot of talent involved there. I didn't really watch much of Ramsay though.
    [/quote]

I think thats in part why it's interesting. Ramzi is the only one who knows anything and it's hard to understand him and even he isn't that knowledgable. The other guys just 'have fun.'