Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Approval Rating

Good Guru

Re:Approval Rating

JB.

Just Bush. As if I needed to say that
    Cant wait to have my Bush party on 11/9/04. Guess what we will be drinking ---- Busch beer !

I hate to say it, but ABB attitude will probably get Bush re-elected due to vote splitting. I'll vote for Nader if he is in, else probably an actual conservitive from the LP.

[quote author=Ashcrow link=board=14;threadid=8722;start=0#msg78917 date=1077388772]
    I hate to say it, but ABB attitude will probably get Bush re-elected due to vote splitting. I'll vote for Nader if he is in, else probably an actual conservitive from the LP.
    [/quote]

well - if thats teh case then i switch my vote to Kerry

Kind Mastermind

As a private citizen...I say Kerry. Edwards is more personable, but I think that Kerry will get the nod.

I'm rather pessemistic, though. I don't see any change coming. At least we won't have to worry about the VP running in 2008. That would be scary.

Cheers

Kerry.

Bush. If democrats would stop blaming everything on him, then you would all see he isn't so bad.

[quote author=Dusk_Knight link=board=14;threadid=8722;start=0#msg78949 date=1077410466]
    Bush. If democrats would stop blaming everything on him, then you would all see he isn't so bad.
    [/quote]
    So, if we ignored all the things that are going wrong, we would realize that, apart from those bad things, he is not so bad? :

[quote author=trickster link=board=14;threadid=8722;start=0#msg78956 date=1077419187]
    [quote author=Dusk_Knight link=board=14;threadid=8722;start=0#msg78949 date=1077410466]
    [/quote]
    So, if we ignored all the things that are going wrong, we would realize that, apart from thos bad things, he is not so bad? :

[/quote]

but, the majority of things I hear people say against him, arnt actually his fault. for one thing, the economy going down is the most common thing blamed on him. yet, when it goes back up, and he is in office, he doesnt get credit. infact, thats the problem, all he gets is blame.

http://www.kucinich.us

dennis kucinich, sounds pretty decent

Well, I haven't seen the economy come back up. I have seen a lot of people without jobs and businesses closing. I see the White House Administration promising 2.6 million jobs last year, and now backing up on that claim. (Link, Link)

Wether the loss of jobs and the creation of new ones were results of his policies is debatible and beyond the scope of this thread. However, he is responsible for the people of the US and for their jobs; if he is unable to help create jobs for them, then someone else needs to take the reign.

Anyway, that is why I'm giving my vote to Kerry. Although he would not be my first choice, I think he is the only one with a chance of winning over Bush.