Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

KSim ?GKrellM:

Thread: KSim ?GKrellM:

KSim ?GKrellM:

I'm useing SuSE 9.0 Pro, and what I've been trying to do is get some themes and plugins for KSim or GkrellM. That's the first question... are they the same? Second question - I can't find any documenation on KSim. Everything is incomplete :-\ Is there anything out there tutorial wise on KSim or GKrellM,or whatever... I'm confused ???

Much thanks,
    jon

Re:KSim ?GKrellM:

Finally found it, thanks though.

jon

Kind Mastermind

[quote author=jongleur link=board=2;threadid=9007;start=0#msg81452 date=1081719035]
    Finally found it, thanks though.

jon
    [/quote]

Where did you find it?

Here:
    http://ksim.sourceforge.net/
    and here:
    http://web.wt.net/~billw/gkrellm/gkrellm.html

But I still can't get these things to install for some reason. I'm downloading with konqueror and extracting into the directory that KSim says file:/home/username/.kde/share/apps/ksim/themes/themename. It shows up in the config panel but I can't get it to apply. If you have any suggestions on what I might be doing wrong I'll take them.

Thanks
    Jon