Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Who was it!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who was it!!!

Who was it!!!

Hey I've been trying to keep good karma. And someone gave me a negative karma. Don't think I've done anything wrong. Either way just curious.

Good Guru

Re:Who was it!!!

Allright, pain needs to be dealt. Gmoreno is probably the nicest guy here (short of pbharris and myself of course ;D ).

>

[quote author=Slave Copy link=board=21;threadid=8672;start=0#msg78355 date=1076541014]
    Allright, pain needs to be dealt. Gmoreno is probably the nicest guy here (short of pbharris and myself of course ;D ).

>
    [/quote]
    And Stryder144.

here you go, let's make it a nice even number.

'twas not me!

Have a boost, 8)

[quote author=Lovechild link=board=21;threadid=8672;start=0#msg78357 date=1076542420]
    here you go, let's make it a nice even number.
    [/quote]
    You are so predictable. I knew that if I posted this you'd hit me. Oh well.

I hit TeRG to when he complianted about his karma - I don't see why you guys are so consumed with this thing.. I know people don't like me, I don't need a fancy number to tell me..

But I do not believe I gave you the first one.

[quote author=Lovechild link=board=21;threadid=8672;start=0#msg78439 date=1076646840]
    I hit TeRG to when he complianted about his karma - I don't see why you guys are so consumed with this thing.. I know people don't like me, I don't need a fancy number to tell me..

But I do not believe I gave you the first one.
    [/quote]

I wasnt complaining about karma, I didnt care about value, I cared about the sudden drop, and wondered if I did anything wrong, and asked that if somebody was mad, that they come forword and tell me.

I don't really care about karma. I'm just a prefectionist.