Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

A couple of wedding pics

Thread: A couple of wedding pics

A couple of wedding pics

Certain people have been asking for some pics of my wedding. Well... I have two pics of us (the official ones taken in a studio), but I still haven't got any pics of the actual party in digital form.

Boring pic #1

Boring pic #2

BTW - My hubby's suit was NOT full of white crap in real life, but the pics just got that way after scanning, and I didn't bother fixing it :P

Re:A couple of wedding pics

Ok. You definitely look A LOT different than I imagined.

What is a nanapulu?

[quote author=trickster link=board=14;threadid=8768;start=0#msg79191 date=1077922282]
    Ok. You definitely look A LOT different than I imagined.

[/quote]

Um, you're probably mistaken a bit. I'm not the one wearing the black suit. :P

What is a nanapulu?
    An inside joke...

I don't have a scanner, so the pics were scanned at a friend's house. She invented the filenames and I didn't bother changing them later. "Nana" is my first name and "pulu" is "pigeon" in Finnish. Our friends make a lot of pigeon jokes about us.

(sheesh... now, in addition to revealing my face in public, I reveal my name, too... argh :-[)

[quote author=NGene link=board=14;threadid=8768;start=0#msg79199 date=1077929424]

Um, you're probably mistaken a bit. I'm not the one wearing the black suit. :P

What is a nanapulu?

you do look much different than i had imagined... [/quote]

absolutely beautiful! you two seem like a perfect couple, the wedding must have been gorgeous!

I'm sure its just dusty pictures and not a suit that needs major de-linting.

Congrats again!

Kind Mastermind

Now I understand LC's obsession. Very nice photos. I wish you both a lot of happiness.

Cheers

Yes, congrats...and you are a handsome couple. Does hubby use linux also? :

damn... Nana you look a lot different now - if you didn't swear it was you, I wouldn't have guessed...

Oh and stryder144, the obsession is with the girl - not the nice GUI frontend, of which I'm sorry to report I prefer the earlier revision.

The hubby has style and taste.. I have to hand it to him.

-edit-

While I still remember, happy birthday Nana, I do know it's not till Monday - but I loose my internet for a while starting next week since I'm moving *sigh*

Congradulations ;D

Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada

Thanks, NGene. Your photos are beautiful and definitely not boring!