Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Whos good at art?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Whos good at art?

Whos good at art?

I want something done for me.....who is good at art here, and of course I mean computer art....any volunteers?

Aragorn ;D
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

Re:Whos good at art?

Didn't we use to have someone on this forum that did CG stuff? Like Linux backgrounds etc...

My brother is fairly good at drawing, or was. It's been awhile, but maybe I can get him to draw you what you want, and you can have someone else color it in with GIMP or something.

Perhaps. What is it that you want done? I'll ask him if he'll even consider doing it, or if he's capable.
    AMD Athlon 2200+ 1.8Ghz
    1280MB PC-3200 CAS2.5 RAM
    ATI Radeon 9600 Pro 128MB AGP
    Western Digital WDC WD2500JB-00FUA0 250GB 7200 rpm ATA/133
    Seagate ST3200822A 200GB 7200 rpm ATA/133
    Western Digital WDC WD1200BB-00CAA1 120GB 7200 rpm ATA/133
    Western Digital WDC WD800BB-00CAA1 80GB 7200 rpm ATA/133
    Maxtor OneTouch 2HA43R32 1TB 7200 rpm USB 2.0
    D-Link DFE-530TX+ 10/100 NIC
    D-Link DWL-G520 Rev.A
    Debian 5.0r1 Lenny

What do you want done?
    Its better to regret something you have done than to regret something you havent done :P

I want a logo done for a tshirt, front and back picture....I want to order some for some of the GLO members. I was going to do this at one time, but the expense was to much, I think I found someone who will do it for a little cheaper, so I'd like a cool shirt logo.

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

Do you have a particular design already planned, or...? I could probably help depending on the design... And if you don't already have a design, what kind of image are you shooting for?
    Asus A8V Deluxe Mobo
    AMD Athlon64 X2 4400 -939
    2GB Crucial DDR3200 Dual-Channel
    ATi AiW 9800 Pro 128DDR
    Audigy2 ZS
    Sony DRU-810 DVD+RW DL
    3 x Maxtor MaxLine SATA 160Gb 16Mb Cache
    1 x Maxtor MaxLine SATA 300Gb 16Mb Cache
    1 x Maxtor MaxLine SATA 120Gb 16Mb Cache

I am probably going to put some kind of funny linux slogan on back, and some image that fits GLO on the front.....might just be an image up in the top left(if your wearing) of the shirt.

Aragorn

/Babbing emails aragorn his picture for front and back of shirt.. ;D ;D 8)

Quote Originally Posted by babbing
    /Babbing emails aragorn his picture for front and back of shirt.. ;D ;D 8)
    Alright Babbing, no holding out on the rest of us...

Aragorn, so are we going for a humorous thing, ironic that makes you think, mysterious black hole-ish image, or...?
    Asus A8V Deluxe Mobo
    AMD Athlon64 X2 4400 -939
    2GB Crucial DDR3200 Dual-Channel
    ATi AiW 9800 Pro 128DDR
    Audigy2 ZS
    Sony DRU-810 DVD+RW DL
    3 x Maxtor MaxLine SATA 160Gb 16Mb Cache
    1 x Maxtor MaxLine SATA 300Gb 16Mb Cache
    1 x Maxtor MaxLine SATA 120Gb 16Mb Cache

I'd like to either do humurous or one of those things that make you say hmmmmmm....lol ;-)

Aragorn

Lol, I was going to ask you where the email was, but it took me a couple of times to get the joke, you were going to email YOUR picture as in yourself, lol, yeah I am slow.....

Aragorn