Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Goodbye

Mentor

Re:Goodbye

[quote author=philangatron link=board=21;threadid=8652;start=#msg78144 date=1076088815]
    My fiancee left me for another man.
    [/quote]

That probably hurts like hell, but time will definetly heal it. Just be strong.

Look on the good side. If she had not left then, and you guys had gotten married, it would have been a very long painful drawnout process of pain and agony. At least it was before something permanent (like marriage) happened.

Suicide is a moment.

In that moment, you see the end as a relief from the pain that brought you to that edge... but when that moment passes, you wonder, "What would life be like for those who love and care about me if I had gone through with it...," "What if I never had a chance to see that movie..." "What if I never met that girl..."

We've all been there...we're all still here... the moment passes and life goes on. I don't need to tell you not to do it. You know the moment will pass. Good luck and take a vacation... road trips are cathartic.

Peace.

John

I think the best thing you can do is try to stay busy as much as possible. Keep yourself occupied. It might take a while, but you will get over her eventually.

[quote author=trickster link=board=21;threadid=8652;start=0#msg78152 date=1076093115]
    I think the best thing you can do is try to stay busy as much as possible. Keep yourself occupied. It might take a while, but you will get over her eventually.

[/quote]
    I think that would be the best idea.

I have tried to end my life numberous times as I'm cronically depressed.
    I could tell you a lie and say that it will all be better soon, but I'm not going to, since I don't know your situation - but I will tell you that you are not alone, if you feel like talking drop me a mail on <lovechild at j2solutions dot net>.

This feeling is way too common. It usually spawns from a mate or spouse. Even though you develop a co-dependency to the other, it's not worth ending it all. Yes, it will definatly make some (mainly the offending partner) very sorry that they even thought of doing such a thing, but remember, there are a lot you will dissapoint and possibly anger due to you taking the easy way out.

It shows that you had quite a love for this person, but they are obviously not right for you. It looks like a very cruel situation. Try to think of how much happier you will be now due to the fact that you now know her true self. Think of how much it must suck to be that other guy. and knowing what he will have to deal with sooner or later.

Why end it? You will probably be unhappy for the next 4 weeks max, but you still have a lot to look forward to. One thing that helped me was traveling. Go to an outside event, or see your favorite band. You will be surprised how much better you will feel from doing something you enjoy.

Anyways. Hang in there. When it's at it's worse, it can only get better.

You have no idea how glad I am you pulled out of it

Good job man!

As others have said, breaking up/losing a love one really does hurt. I know, as I have been in the same boat last year. My live-in girlfriend dumped me for another guy and boy did it hurt.

But after getting over the pain for about a week, I thought about it and glad to see it come to light that she had been screwing around on me for awhile. Even though you may still love her, don't talk to her for at least a month. And get her out of your system as far as loving her goes. If she did it once, she will more then likely do it again.

Keep yourself busy and keep some good friends/family members around, and after about a few weeks or so, maybe go someplace where other females are and who knows,you may get lucky!

Man she is deffenitly not worth your time or you life. Good thing you found out early in the game. Our life is precious as shitty as it might seem at times. I've been depressed the last couple of days and it always helps to talk to someone. Same here anytime you want to talk e-mail. We can even talk on the phone if you wish.

Shalom.