Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
One down

Thread: One down

One down

Re:One down

Maybe it's the SCO and they just took their server down... it's all a conspiracy

Good Guru

Tuen me in and get the money. All of you ;D Run the fuckers dry !!

I see that we have over 1000 members of which I would guess 250 still visit. 250 x .25 million = 62.5 Million dollars.

get the money put it in an offshore account and voila. Just scammed SCO. I dont mind spending a few months in jail until its all sorted out. All for the cause. Besides, I have me some Linux powered tanks.

I actually think we have better ways to resolve this then DDoS

that is exactly what they are saying we use as methods of attacks, which they are calling terrorism, and they are claiming open source software is destroying our economy, but they should really look at the supportive companies and how much money they are making before they claim that. lets use brains and innovation, not hacks and denyal of service.

just my $0.02

still down... wow either I support my theory or they can't get their crap together

they've adapted
    http://www.thescogroup.com

now time for someone to adapt their worm...

Most likely it's not even a Linux user. Probably some Win user trying to start more shit between Linux and SCO. Either way, it was one hell of a worm! Updating itself, blocking security sites and scanners. That's some good stuff!

yeah that or some SCO guy that wants to keep his job, so he tries to eliminate his employers competition.