Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Soft drinks - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Soft drinks

Re:Soft drinks

Pop Music = Popular Music

thanks lovechild, thats exactly what I was looking for.

Mentor

Very interesting. I have never heard anyone calling a carbonated drink a "pop", only "soda" maybe "soft drink".

Soda as a generic term, but typically Coke, since that is the only drink of that type that I consume. Livin in the South, raised by a Iowan and a Californian. Dad (the Iowan) for some reason understood the goodness of a RC Cola and a Moonpie... believe he referred to it as a "pop" or "soda pop" though.

Soda, in NY. In NC a lot of people call it Coke, whether it be Pepsi, Coke, Sprite whatever. Wierd!

Yeah... I had a friend go to Texas and in some areas they called it all 'coke' no matter waht. Lemon coke they gave you a mountain dew. ???

How many people here have heard of Mello Yellow?

Places here who sell coke products have it usually, its coke's version of Mountain Dew. but I guess not everywhere has it?

We have Mello Yello here. And I'll be damned, it doesn't have caffeine either! (In Canada, on dark pop can have caffeine in it.. wtf?)

Jolt is good if you want caffene ;D

Ever had pineapple or lime Fanta?
    Now that's good stuff