Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cool Lindows pic

cool Lindows pic

i am starting to appriciate Lindows a bit more

Re:cool Lindows pic

PBHarris, pretty kool pict...I like it! 8)

Has anybody tried Lindows lately? I see they're offering it for free with a coupon code. I don't hear many people mention it as much as the others.

What are the pros & cons about it?

Thnx.

[quote author=GhostDawg link=board=13;threadid=8626;start=0#msg77928 date=1075767446]
    PBHarris, pretty kool pict...I like it! 8)

Has anybody tried Lindows lately? I see they're offering it for free with a coupon code. I don't hear many people mention it as much as the others.

What are the pros & cons about it?

Thnx.
    [/quote]

They're giving it away free? I haven't heard thsi. I heard about them giving LindowsLive (a live cd) away free, but that wouldn't rquire a coupon code so you must be talking about the regular version. Where might one find this coupon code?

Sorry I didn't give the link earlier, but it is for today(02/02/04) only....from the Overclockers Club site!

Here's the story with the coupon code:

http://tinyurl.com/3e9hp

[quote author=GhostDawg link=board=13;threadid=8626;start=0#msg77935 date=1075774880]
    Sorry I didn't give the link earlier, but it is for today(02/02/04) only....from the Overclockers Club site!

Here's the story with the coupon code:

http://tinyurl.com/3e9hp

[/quote]

Coupon FreeLindowsGoogleDay expired on Feb 02, 2004 08:00 AM PST and is no longer valid

I tried!

I didn't noticed it expired at 8am, that's a bummer. I registered for it last night but haven't downloaded it yet.

Maybe something can be worked out once I get a copy of it.

[quote author=GhostDawg link=board=13;threadid=8626;start=0#msg77939 date=1075780442]
    I didn't noticed it expired at 8am, that's a bummer. I registered for it last night but haven't downloaded it yet.

Maybe something can be worked out once I get a copy of it.

[/quote]

Hate to say it, but it isn't free software. Most of their addons are closed and can not be copied without violating laws.

a) what does that have to do with Lindows, it's a generic forum lamer image found everywhere

b) Lindows is on every warez site out there, and they are giving it away free every now and again - I ordered the developers edition for free via OSNews.com the other day, it didn't download though - if the offer is still valid for me I would be more than happy to give my free copy away.

Here is another offer for a FREE download of Lindows if anybody interested. I'm not sure when it will expire but you better hurry!

This link is where I found it.
    http://www.flexbeta.net/forums/index...=41&t=2546

I don't believe this should be illegal because you have to register before downloading it.

There is one with a coupon code on their site for KDE developers.