Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Online Tax Filing

Thread: Online Tax Filing

Hybrid View

Online Tax Filing

Has anybody tried this site, http://www.freetaxusa.com/ , any comments about it, pros & cons?

Thnx.

Re:Online Tax Filing

The internet watches you while you sleep

Well last year I filled them for free with Turbo tax for free. You have to meet qualifications.

You can get a list of places that'll do free tax returns online, and what qualifications you needt o match at .. irs.gov (surprise surprise).

Well last year I filled them for free with Turbo tax for free. You have to meet qualifications.
    That's how I've done ours the past 5 years. No complaints so far.

Good Guru

I use TurboTax free sample version to calculate and then fill in with fillable-PDF version and print them out. Works for me.

The year before, I used free online service ( I forgot the name ). The year before that, I did it with $ 24.99 for Federal and $ 19.99 for State.

This year, I don't know. I will worry about that when the second week of March or something. I'm sure I owe Uncle Sam.