Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Fishing Season (Ca - USA)

Thread: Fishing Season (Ca - USA)

Fishing Season (Ca - USA)

Has fisihing season started here in California? Anyone know?

Thanks!

Re:Fishing Season (Ca - USA)

I found this I guess it's open
    http://www.riverpirate.com/fishing_season.asp

Good Guru

I went to Shasta lake area a few months ago but fishing never got into my mind.

Too far from Modesto if it's just for fishing though.

Thanks.

I got my fishing license. So I was wondering where to fish here since after moving out of the ranch where my folks lived I stopped fishing. I've fished since i was a little kid. On saturday I found the perfect spot around here. Now I got another fun thing I can do. Good thing I got the license at the start of the year. I always think about getting one but always at the end of the year.

What's the proper way to kill a fish? Hitting it on the head with the back of scissors (or just outright using them) doesn't work too nice...