Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
How do i hook up an portable CD Player to a sound card??

Thread: How do i hook up an portable CD Player to a sound card??

Hybrid View

How do i hook up an portable CD Player to a sound card??

Hi,

I have an Intel(r) Integrated Audio card. On the back of my computer it has a sign next to it and it also has a color. I have a portable CD Player which i want to plug into my sound card. I tried plugging it into both the blue jack and the green jack on the back of my audio card and i get nothing. Now when i plug it into the blue jack on my speakers it plays but it's by passing the computer sound so i will only hear when my portable CD Player plays. I do know it has to be line in on my Audio card. I'm pretty sure it's the blue jack but it's not playing with either one. Could someone help me with this and has an Integrated Audi Card?? Thanx for any help. Oh i'm trying to do this in Windows XP Pro.

Re:How do i hook up an portable CD Player to a sound card??

Check your audio controls and make sure Line-In is turned up. By default it is not.