Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

How do i hook up an audio cable??

Thread: How do i hook up an audio cable??

How do i hook up an audio cable??

Hi everyone,

How do i hook up an audio cable inside my box?? The audio cable is grey with these little black things on each end. There is 1 black on each end with white, read and black wires is going into these black things on each end so there is a total of 6 wires all together and 2 of these little black thing whatever you want to call them. Oh there is also 2 holes on the black on each end. Thanx guys for any help.

Re:How do i hook up an audio cable??

Hey Derek one end goes to your sound card and the other to the back of your CD-Rom ;D

I seen the one on my sound card but i don't knoe exactly where it goes on my CD-ROM. All i see is there big cords and some different color cables.

Try sticking it were it fits (not trying to be mean)

far left side as your looking at the back of the cd drive.

I got it hooked up.

Hey Derek I was just wondering why you didn't do it by yourself?? 'cause by the time I messaged you, you could have figured it out on your own.

At the time i couldn't figure it out. Well if u want u could flip over to the sound topic in Technical section. I'm running Linux again. I just sent trickster an PM ealier about my winmodem.