Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Americas Army problem - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Americas Army problem

Re:Americas Army problem

you should it's a fun game the only thing that sucks is when you die you have to wait till the game is over :-[

Actually, I don't meet min requirements... :'(

that sucks :-\

[quote author=Ashcrow link=board=8;threadid=8537;start=0#msg77370 date=1074877599]
    This is offtopic but I know on Mac's and Windows spyware is installed with Americas Army. Beware
    [/quote]

Don't post false information, its not nice.

Jojo, you still having problems?

I havent had any problems since I last played, and that was almost two months ago using gentoo ;D i'm not sure if it well work in fedora core 2. I don't play that game anymore since I hate waiting to be brought back to life