Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
kppp error on Mandrake 9.2

Thread: kppp error on Mandrake 9.2

kppp error on Mandrake 9.2

Hi
    I had a perfectly working kppp on Mandrake 9.2. Unplugged my pc and my external CNET modem when I went on holiday. When I came back, my line would get dropped 1hour, 30 minutes or sometimes even 3 hours after I connet. I have contacted my ISP - no change on their side, as well as the local telephone comapany. My line was tested and that checks out fine.
    Also checked all my settings and even swopped the modem with an identical serial modem - no luck.
    Anyone got any ideas ?

Re:kppp error on Mandrake 9.2

Not sure what the kppp problem is, but I found Mandy 9.2 so buggy that I went back to 9.1 on one of my PCs and switched to KNOPPIX on the other. The cutesy additions in 9.2 weren't enough to offset the hassles of dealing with 9.2's bugs. Too bad, because I'm a Mandy fan.