Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Online LAN Party - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Online LAN Party

Re:Online LAN Party

[quote author=Lovechild link=board=8;threadid=8498;start=0#msg78334 date=1076467725]
    I don't have that game... ET is available for everyone - can't we play that?
    [/quote]
    what is et?

http://enemy-territory.4players.de:1041/

Absolutely FREE for anyone who doesn't have it. One great game IMO.

I vote for NWN.

Yeah ET is a great game. Its free and fun. Can't get better than that.

If someone would like to host the NWN server, I can host the ET server since we might have quite a few on each.

can I get a mirror for the ET download, it's quite busy...

Here are the mirrors from the Gentoo ebuild - replace ${PV} with 2.56 and just wget

ftp://3dgamers.in-span.net/pub/3dgamers4/games/wolfensteinet/et-linux-${PV}-2.x86.run
    http://3dgamers.gameservers.net/pub/3dgamers/games/wolfensteinet/et-linux-${PV}-2.x86.run
    http://downloadsx-2.planetmirror.com/pub/3dgamers/games/wolfensteinet/et-linux-${PV}-2.x86.run

Those mirrors were too busy, so I went searching and found this:
    http://files.ausgamers.com:85/downlo...x-2.55.x86.run
    hope this helps

hmmm... stupid closed source nvidia, now I'm getting crap, anyone gotten openGL to work on slackware with an nvidia card? (i've done some googling, but no luck so far)

You did add the "glx" extention to the XF86Config right? Never tried it on Slack, but works great on RedHat and Debian. :P