Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

The O.C.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The O.C.

The O.C.

Man I am in love with Ana from the O.C. Anyone know where I can get some pics? Or info about her?

Re:The O.C.

Hopefully you don't actualyl like the show lol.

Good Guru

I havent been swayed to actually watch that show as of yet. Then again if it isnt Monster Garage or O'Reilly I really could care less anyhow ;D

Good Guru

[quote author=Ashcrow link=board=14;threadid=8462;start=0#msg76678 date=1073872978]
    Hopefully you don't actualyl like the show
    [/quote]
    Ah, why not??

Lately, this is the only show I watch. Although the show is shallow and out-of-reality from the Orange County I knew, I kind of like the humor they do.

What else shows you guys been watching lately?

I watch most of the stuff on Discovery channel and somtimes speed when they have a rally race going on and of course losts of anime thats not here in Canada/USA

Anna looks better on tv than on the picks on that site.

I do watch The O.C. its kind of interesting.

Guys, what's the O.C. ?

Yeah I'm usually on Discovery or Space. Star Trek DS9 just got cut from Space on weekday afternoons, and I'm PISSED. I never got to see the original series, and it's been DAMN good for the past few weeks I've been watching (Dominion war has been brought in by now to boost ratings ).

[quote author=gmoreno link=board=14;threadid=8462;start=0#msg78226 date=1076202483]
    Anna looks better on tv than on the picks on that site.

I do watch The O.C. its kind of interesting.
    [/quote]

I'd hope so, I thought about making a comment on her being ugly.

Yeah I was tottally turned off when I saw her pictures on that site. She is fugly.