Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Is it possible to remove IE??

Thread: Is it possible to remove IE??

Is it possible to remove IE??

Is it possible to do a full remove of IE and then reinstall it and how?? This would be done on Windows XP pro. Just going to the control panel and clicking remove windows components isn't going to do a full remove. I want Internet Explorer back to it's orignal settings. Thanx.

Re:Is it possible to remove IE??

Yea there is a way you can remove it. But it reqires a peice of software you need to buy and it's not cheap. What do you need to remove IE for anyways ???

As far as I know, Internet Explorer is part of the core Windows system (more so in XP), so you can't remove it.

As Mojo said, there might be a third party tool to remove it, but you'd have to look around for it. More so, if you remove it that way, I'm pretty sure you won't be able to get it back in if you wanted to.

This only works on Windows 9.x, but the makers may have something for XP. Worth a look at least.

http://www.litepc.com/ieradicator.html

reinstalling it || upgrading it should fix the problem...