Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Partition Magic for Windows XP??

Thread: Partition Magic for Windows XP??

Partition Magic for Windows XP??

Hey guys, Does anyone use Windows XP?? Because i have a question. Without reformatting my hard drive and reinstalling my Windows XP. How can i use Partition Magic to give my C: drive the whole 40gigs of my hard drive and delete the other drives?? Does anyone know how to do that and could help me?? Thanx guys..

Re:Partition Magic for Windows XP??

I got it guys. I just highlighted my C: drive and clicked something over to the left and it assigned it for me.

Check the user guide on the manufacturer's website.

http://powerquest.com/partitionmagic/pmdoc.cfm

I just replied. I just saw ur reply now. Thanx anyway.

qt_parted is a good free alternative to PM, if anyone is wanting to know - it comes with sysresccd, type run_qtparted to use it