Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dumb Snowplow Driver

Re: Dumb Snowplow Driver

Well i'm back from the little meeting and it didn't go too well at first :-\ they were putting the blame on me because I didn't see the flashing light behind the truck > like WTF it's a F**kin overpass > > they never even gave me a good answer why he turned around in the middle of the f**kin road (he missed his turn) and hit the "dump" lever instead of drive (bot the manual (trans) and dump lever are beside each other) so after that speach I lost it everyone in the work place could hear me (including the customers lol). I threatend to sue them and of course they didn't beleve me I too out my cell (has speaker phone ) and call my uncle who is a lawyer was busy in a meeting couldn't come to the phone *damn* but they got the message I was serious and offered to pay 50% of the damages at first (again I bitched at them) and this time my uncle called back and had a shot discussion with the owner over the phone and instantly changed his mind to pay 100% of the damages ;D ;D (thank uncle keith ;D) and I just have to find a place to get it fixed(Teamwork Autosport) any pay the tow truck driver ;D I don't mind that part. Another good thing my insurance isn't going to go up since i'm not gonna deal with ICBC(insurance). I really hate dealing with East Indians most of them (the one here) are very hard to do deal with.

^Guess I need to work on my grammer some more and my spelling lol

Phew! I'd hate to see how you would be if it did mess it up.
    I would be very upset ofcourse but if it was and I got my hands on him he would look very very diffrent

heh..if you would have sued them, it would have made them look very bad, plus the lawyer fees for them would make it unattractive..better to just pay for the damage :P even if they won, they would still probobly have to pay more for lawyers, unless one of them happens to be one

[quote author=trickster link=board=14;threadid=8422;start=0#msg76410 date=1073426163]
    It was 80 here in orlando around noontime.
    [/quote]
    hehe it got down to -10 now here, but i was in Orlando recently, it was 76-78 - very nice
    too bad i came back right when this below 0 stuff started

[quote author=countach44 link=board=14;threadid=8422;start=0#msg76445 date=1073444179]
    [quote author=trickster link=board=14;threadid=8422;start=0#msg76410 date=1073426163]
    It was 80 here in orlando around noontime.
    [/quote]
    hehe it got down to -10 now here, but i was in Orlando recently, it was 76-78 - very nice
    too bad i came back right when this below 0 stuff started
    [/quote]

My first day back after a week in Orlando... was nice. I'd say it almost wasn't too warm for me. Although doing away with the jeans mighta helped me cool off some. *blink blink*

Anyhow, back to the 0 degree weather and wind chill factors, yah!!

But not alot of snow... > :'( blech, maybe I can go back to Florida til we get a decent winter up here and then drag Trickster back with me. :P

iduno, could somebody from down there even /handle/ the snow :P i remember my friend katie telling me that people in california where she is living now asked her what the corn stalks that were around her old house even where they never saw corn. also they never saw weather quite like we have here...they knew what snow was, but most of them hadnt felt it.

yeah I've heard of people having never seen corn stalks... as for snow.... well my dad's a trucker and when he did cross country to the south he got a kick out of telling people up in Wisconsin we can "walk on water". That and trying to convince them as large of a body of water as a lake can freeze over enough to drive a pick up across.