Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why the mideast will never see peace...

Why the mideast will never see peace...

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=36372

During Iran's earthquake assistance request, it said it would take help from any country in the world...except Israel. :

Re:Why the mideast will never see peace...

I think the author has a point, but it is very once-sided.

Even though it seems frivolous not to receive help from Israel, think of what would happen if they did:

you will have people with a history of violence working side by side. I'm guessing by the end of the first day, violent confrontations would happen between them, making the matter worse.

yeah, heaven forbid they overcome adversity to work towards a common goal.

That works only on an eidetic world.

Unless you can somehow mind-control hundreds of thousands of people, whenever they get tired, they will remember their fears and hatreds. Is no just a middle-east thing. Is something that happens everywhere.

Sad isnt it. Its easier to hate than to love.

Yeah

its not just sad. its PETHETIC. if i were israel, i would either try to sneak people in to help, and then document it and set it on iran's doorstep when they were done..or say F*** them.

Its really easy to say sneak some peeps in and document it then to pull it off and have them come back alive. Most likely they would be shot for spying. :-\

10ded

Or tortured and drug through the streets for being jews. But Islam is a peaceful religion....as long as your islamic.

Thats a slightly unfair statement on my part. But that is also how I see it, so it will remain in my post.

Problem is that ISlam is so big a religion, that is interpreted by many people in many different ways. There are islamic people who resort to violence, and there are islamic people who won't.

Same as christianity. (Crusades and stuff..)